Everything is breaking down.
1. Pipe in front yard
2. Car ignition
3. Stove
4. Oven
5. Dryer
6. Camera
1. One day I decided to take Kiah outside to run in the sprinkler and found some water bubbling up out of the ground. It ended-up being a broken pipe. Unfortunately t was about a foot outside our foundation and therefore not covered by our home warranty. We had to turn our water off fdor about 10 days until it could be fixed. It was a rough 10 days. Luckily we had made some great friends that let us take some showers and do some laundry at their houses.
2. It was the day of Chris' white coat ceremony. WE had about an hour before we had to leave so I decided to run down to Hernando (about 20 min away)I just pulled off the highway into the city of hernando, whent he car starts to convulse then dies. I quickly pull into a parking lot. I call CHris and between the two of us somehow get the tow guy to me. The problem was, I was int he Saturn, with the carseats, but Chris had the kids at home. The car needed to be towed up to Memphis. So the tow guy was nice enough to drop me off t the corner by my house and I took out the arseats. We got them ion the toyota and we got there just in time.
3. The previous owner of the house bought the wrong size drip pans for the burns and it made the burners sit wrong. So the front right burner was either not on at all, or all the way one. ANd that burner is the hottest burner I have EVER encountered. WHich is great for boiling water quickly, but that is about it.
4. The oven just wouldn't turn on.
5. The dryer timer went out.
6. On Halloween I pulled out our camera to take some pictures of the kids. The screen is broken. It looks like it got craked. I am sure it is from one of the times Kiah tried to use my purse as a step stool.
I am hoping htis os the end of the repairs. It has put a lot of other things on the back burner. Like painting the house, increasing the insulation in the attic, sealing the fireplace, and just basic cleaning. I was hoping to be more moved in by now, but life keeps getting in the way. It will get there.
oh yeah, Eli is crawling. I wish I had pictures for you. Sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment